Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Once In A Lifetime


I haven't been able to stop listening to this song lately. I don't know what it is about love songs that keep pulling me back in even with the lack of love interest in my life. I think it's been so long since I've had even a crush on someone I'm convinced I'm trying to fill some sort of gap. Love songs always balance the line of giving me hope and making me sad.

This isn't even the type of music I normally am interested in either (then again, I guess I don't really have a "type" of music), I just really love it. A byproduct of following a plethera of YouTubers is being exposed to the music they love. I found Landon Austin through FleurDeForce, though I was slightly surprised I hadn't checked him out previously by way of Luke Conard.

It's probably one of those songs I'll end up overplaying, be sick of for a year, and then rediscover my love for it again at a later date (this happens often enough). Anyway, I thought I'd share. Hope you guys enjoy!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment