Friday, October 4, 2013

Back to J. High


So I'm a little late to the game on Fall Out Boy's Save Rock and Roll album, but I finally discovered just how good it was yesterday. Now I'm obsessed. I am loving their recent series of music videos too. I think my favorite songs so far are Phoenix, Alone Together, and Young Volcanoes.

I've also recently started liking Paramore's Still Into You and Panic! At the Disco's Miss Jackson and This is Gospel. I feel like I'm back in Junior High seeing these bands in my playlists again.

I have also still been loving Bastille and The 1975 (it's been an all summer long kind of obsession with these two). Bastille are masters when it comes to covers. I can't stop listening to this one lately.


-S

1 comment:

  1. I love Bastille too! They're always great and I really like their own songs, they're so original.

    ReplyDelete