Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Teal Colored Glasses


I received some really nice compliments on my new sweater yesterday. Without a doubt my favorite colors to wear are ones in the jewel family. When I saw this mixed-fabric sweater in teal at LOFT a few weeks ago, I had to pick it up. I love the way the back is cut. The design is the perfect mix of feminine and comfort. 





I've been wearing cardigans and pants to work all summer (thanks air conditioning) but it's nice to finally be able to wear the same outfit all day long. Hopefully the days of sweaty quick changes are coming to an end. All the more reasons to love fall.


The weather was so nice on Tuesday. After work all I wanted was to sit outside and soak up the sunshine. There's nothing like lounging on the porch in the sun with a snack and a good book. Especially when the snack is a Sweet Tango apple that's fresh from the farmer's market.

I started reading Silver Linings Playbook this week. The movie has been a favorite of mine since it's release, but I have yet to read the original novel by Matthew Quick. A few months ago, we read The Good Luck of Right Now for Books and Brewskis and I greatly enjoyed Quick's writing style. Ever since then I've been itching to pick up Silver Linings and see how the books (and movie) compare.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment