Sunday, September 18, 2016

Fall Fashion Wish List

Fall has always been my favorite time to shop. I love fall colors. I love the back to school sales. I love big baggy sweaters, and I love being able to comfortably wear pants again. I've already purchased more than a few pieces of clothing during the last month (haul soon), but that doesn't mean I don't have more on my wish list. My wardrobe is in desperate need of a facelift and it feels like everything needs to be replaced at once. Hopefully I can snag a few of these before the season is over (or they're all sold out).


From Urban Outfitters
















Adidas Campus Originals  

From Urban Outfitters

















From Urban Outfitters



















9" High-Rise Skinny Jeans: Rip and Repair Edition

From Madewell




























MICHAEL Ashton Zippered Booties

From Macy's














The last item on this list was going to be a leather jacket but I'm still on the hunt for the right one. I have been looking for a leather motorcycle jacket for the last five years (at least), but finding a reasonably priced, petite real leather jacket in the right style has been a major challenge. If anyone comes across one and wants to send the information my way, please do.

What's on your wish list this fall?

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment