Saturday, December 3, 2011

Final Project Inspiration

My final project for my Form and Surface (2D) art class is a piece of giant billboard poster covered in an interpretation of important lessons, ideas, or facts we have learned from our previous classes in college. Since I've taken quite a few art classes I'm throwing in a lot of psychology influences with brain functions, neurons, and neurotransmitters. I also wanted to include some painting from my painting class this summer and some sort of representation of schizophrenia from my abnormal psych class. I need a place to keep all of my idea's in one place so I resorted to this.

Here's some picture inspiration:
(dopamine)


Per usual I found a lot of inspiration in music as well.

"Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head"

No comments:

Post a Comment