Monday, December 12, 2011

Exam week

blerg! Exams kinda suck guys, luckily this semester I have two art classes in which both of those projects are pretty much finished (I have like 2 things I need to glue onto my poster board before Wednesday), no exam for my Psychology of Genders class, and my research proposal paper to finish writing for my Research Methods class. That means that I really only have one test to study for :)

I wish it were Thursday already. I can't wait to go home and spend time with my family for a bit. I can't wait to see my friends and my cousins. I can't wait to go watch Christmas movies at the State (hopefully) and get coffee from my favorite coffee shops. I can't wait to put some of my ornaments my mom left off for me on the tree (or at least I think she left some off for me). I can't wait to eat lots of yummy food and see all the pretty lights. Christmas time is pretty much the best time of the year.

So with that I will leave you one Christmas song from my favorite holiday cd this year and one song that I just can't stop listening to lately.

Christmas: Christmas Waltz by She and Him


 Other: In the Mourning by Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment