Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Forever Yours

Alex Day, or Nerimon, is a popular Youtuber that I have been following for a while now. As well as making videos Alex has introduced the world to Time Lord Rock, which is music based off Dr. Who, as well as other types of music. During the past month or so Alex has been working to get his song, Forever Yours, to the number 1 selling spot in the charts by Christmas day. He is currently at number 4 in the UK and I believe 40 something on the US charts.
I bought the song, I love the song, and I encourage everyone to go out and buy Forever Yours to prove that people can come together and make this happen for Alex. Or just go check out his works in general.

Go buy Forever Yours on iTunes
or
Watch Alex's latest video on the subject and get links from there

DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment