Monday, April 7, 2014

It's Been Too Long

It's been almost a month since I last wrote anything on this blog. There's really no excuse except that I just didn't feel like writing. I have been feeling stuck lately, creatively and with life in general. Staying away from this blog was a way of avoiding making sub-par and/or negative content.

Because this blog isn't specific to any certain area of my life at the moment, it's sometimes difficult to choose what parts I want to share on here. Occasionally I have so many things I want to talk about it's overwhelming and other times it seems like there's just nothing good to share.

I promise I will try to keep up at least a weekly schedule of posts from now on. Hopefully some sort of schedule will allow me to keep blogging more regularly without compromising quality content. I love being able to share my thoughts and my life on this blog and am not ready to give it up yet. Thanks for giving me some time away, but get ready for new posts soon!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment