Friday, January 24, 2014

5 Songs I Can't Stop Listening To

It's time for a music update. Here's some songs that I haven't been able to get out of my head lately.

1. Stay The Night by Zedd
Also I really love the dancing in this video.

2. Grown Woman by Beyonce
Absolutely love this song. It's a good confidence boost. Also if you can find it on tumblr check out the version with the clip of Eartha Kitt at the beginning.

3. California (Cast Iron Soul) by Jamestown Revival
A recent band discovery thanks to iTunes suggestions. Good job iTunes.

4. Satellite Call by Sara Bareilles
This song was on The Vampire Diaries a while back. I remember checking it out and deciding not to buy it. Then I heard it on Pretty Little Liars this past week and finally caved.

5. XO by Beyonce
Another Beyonce song because I've been Beyonce obsessed since the release of her most recent album.

Enjoy!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment