Friday, January 3, 2014

2014

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you guys had a wonderful New Years Eve! I had a fun time hanging out with friends, watching the cherry ball drop downtown TC, consuming one too many glasses of alcohol, and welcoming the new year with an open heart and a head full of hope.


It was freezing (in the negative digits with the wind chill) downtown so my thoughts were far from cute dresses and heels for the night. Instead I managed to rock a pair of jeans, booties, and some essential winter accessories. I'd much rather be warm than cute (although I think I managed to do both).

So true!

I didn't officially make my own list of resolutions this year, but that doesn't mean I don't plan on making my life a little better in certain areas. I found this list on Polish My Crown of 25 New Year's Resolutions Every Person Should Actually Make for 2014. Since they all seemed pretty appropriate, I thought I'd just adopt that list for myself this year.

I also liked this graphic I found on Pinterest.

Here's to 2014 being a year of a positive state of mind and personal growth!

What are your New Years resolutions? What did you do for New Years Eve?

-S

1 comment: