Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm Obsessed.

With Sight of the Sun by Fun.
I seriously cannot stop listening to this. It puts a smile on my face and it just makes me feel happy.

Pamper evenings (or middle of the days). Inspired by this video from Zoella. Lighting candles, playing some music from Explosions In The Sky, and enjoying a bubble bath. 

With watching this dance (and listening to this cover).
I'm getting major deja vu like I've posted about this before, but it could just be that I've watched this video so many times I can't keep anything straight about it. Just everything.

Reading ZenHabits blog. It is always motivating and informative about making positive changes in your life. Taking small steps is everything and it's really the only way to succeed long term when it comes to changing your habits.

Beauty products. I half wrote a separate blog post last week about this and I'm still debating about finishing it so I guess I won't go into too much detail. Just imagine multiple trips to Ulta and watching beauty guru videos on Youtube for an embarrassingly long amount of time. I want all the pretty things.

No comments:

Post a Comment