Monday, March 11, 2013

A List of Things That Happened Today (because you really wanted to know)


My tart from La Patisserie Amie
  • Celebrated my Grandpa's 80th birthday with home-made carrot cake and family time
  • Had coffee with Sandy
  • Proceeded to La Patisserie Amie for some treats 
  • Went to see Safe Haven with my Mom. We wanted to see Oz, but we were running late and it was sold out :(
  • Made myself a super yummy salad for dinner
  • Watched more of The Vampire Diaries
  • Tried the cinnamon, honey, and hot water mixture I saw on Pinterest
  • Listened to more of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn on audiobook (So glad I remembered this for my class, much nicer than actually having to read the whole thing. Once was enough for me and this book in high school. I definitely didn't feel the need to reread it. Especially with so many other books on my list.)
Overall it was a nice, fun filled Sunday with maybe one too many desserts (if that could ever be the case). I hope everyone else had a nice Sunday as well!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment