Friday, March 8, 2013

Feb/March 2013 Playlist

Music I've been loving throughout February and the first part of March.


  • Old Pine by Ben Howard
  • I'd Rather Go Blind by Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa
  • Dark Doo Wop by MS MR
  • You Don't Care by Fallulah
  • The Fear by Ben Howard
  • Girl From the North Country by Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan
  • Always Alright by Alabama Shakes
  • Sinner's Prayer by Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa
  • I Lay My Head by Fallulah
  • Symptoms by Atlas Genius
  • Millstone by Brand New
  • Hey Love by Miner
  • Mouths to Feed by The Epochs
  • Bones by MS MR
  • Cliche by Hey Champ
  • Oceans by Coasts
  • Wake Up by AWOLNATION
  • How Come You Don't Want Me by Tegan and Sara
I made a youtube playlist of the list because some of the songs weren't working on 8 tracks. I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment