Friday, February 17, 2012

Movie Number 9

Number 9 out of 365 never seen before movies.... yes I realize I'm really far behind now. There's probably no catching up but it's not really about making the goal as much as it's about attempting the challenge.

Number 9 happened to be the Vow. Watched February 13, 2012.


4 out of 5 stars. 
I went to see this with two of my good friends here at Western. A little pre-Valentines Day girls night out. This movie was much anticipated and I was not disappointed by what it turned out to be. I loved that this was based of a true story and I would love to read the book about it as well. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5, instead of 5 out of 5 is the fact that I found it somewhat painful to watch in the middle. It was just so hard to see him fighting to hold on and her losing everything from 4 years or so. I can't even imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment