Friday, February 17, 2012

My Night In

After class tonight I was finally able to relax for some free time. So of course, I poured myself a glass of wine that I had left over from Tuesday night, popped in the Notebook and opened up some Dove chocolates. Truly a girls night in kind of moment.

Watching the Notebook just takes me back. Back to a much simpler time in my life when I spent two or three full days watching this movie with my cousin back to back. That’s all we did, watch the Notebook over and over again. I don’t know what we were thinking. We watched and ate food. Life seemed so much more care free at that point. I miss being able to waste my summer days laying in my basement in a pile of blankets next to my best friend just repeating lines from this movie and laughing and crying and drinking in all that is Ryan Gosling.

If you're a bird I'm a bird.


When we would actually go outside, we’d walk up the huge hill by my house and when we got tired we’d tell each other that Ryan was waiting for us at the top. We had to keep going because we didn’t want to leave him up there in the heat for forever. Maybe that’s crazy, but those were some of the best days of my life so far.

Plus look at that face... who wouldn't want that wanting for them at the top of a hill.


Yes Ryan I do, would you like to start with the Dirty Dancing lift, or the romantic Noah and Allie street dancing.... either one would be fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment