Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!


Hope everyone had a wonderful start to their 2012. I spent the night with one of my best friends, Gabby, downtown TC. We went to watch the cherry drop and dance around in the middle of the street/get smashed by crowds of people. 
Then we came back to my house and ate gummies, drank a little and watch X-Men: First Class till the wee hours of the morning. Now I'm exhausted!
Oh and I don't think either of us were that impressed by First Class. It seemed a bit slow going at times, it was super long, and I feel like they left out a lot of details or something that they could have added. The only good part was how many jokes we could make about Kevin Bacon and gingers.
Today it's finally snowing, we're supposed to get a couple inches or more of accumulation which should be good, but it hasn't even started to stick on the ground at all yet, so we'll see.

2011 wasn't exactly the best year for me. It definitely had it's ups and downs, but I truly feel like 2012 is going to be good to me. 
I hope all of your dreams come true this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment