Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Haircut Ideas

I'm really in the need for another haircut but can't decide what I want to do with it. Whenever I get a haircut it's one of things that only happens when I want to do something really different with my hair. I've never dyed, or highlighted, my hair ever and have been mulling that option over for a while. I go through stages of really wanted to go drastic and just do it, but something always holds me back because I love that my hair is natural and I've always been told that my natural highlights are so great (I just figure why mess with it). The new solution I've come up with is to follow the trend and dye just the bottom half of my hair as if the roots have grown out. I've been loving this style and it's so popular, plus I figure it won't damage my roots.

Here's a few pictures of what I'm going for.




For the cut, I honestly can't decide. I'd love to just chop it off and go Emma Watson short, but I know I'd look horrible like that. I also would not be able to dye my hair if I went that way. I'm thinking something medium/short length for now....
kind of like this picture of Rachel McAdams.


I could always go back to the good ol' Katie Holmes haircut I loved so much.



any ideas or thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment