Friday, July 15, 2011

Forever



and ever and ever. I really have no words for how wonderful Part 2 was. Tonight was... amazing. I laughed, I cried, I may have clapped when Molly Weasley called Bellatrix a bitch. Even the 19 years later wasn't that awful.

Never forget, by the words of Jo Rowling.....

d-r-a-c-o:

‎”No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So, whether you come back page by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.” -JK Rowling 
More tomorrow, that's all my brain can handle tonight.

Harry: "You'll stay with me?"
Lily: "Always"
Sirius: "Until the end"

1 comment:

  1. AHHH I SO got goosebumps at the McGonagall part and the Mrs. Weasley calling Bellatrix a bitch. And LOVED when McGonagall said something along the lines of "I've always wanted to do that spell." to Mrs. Weasley.

    And my last comment on here about it. I oddly felt as though I had seen it before the entire time watching (I mean yeah I read the book, but it seemed like complete deja vu the entire time) which I think made it a good movie and really made me feel the way the book made me feel.

    Love. Love. Love.

    ReplyDelete