Monday, November 16, 2015

My Week In Links 4

Hello lovely readers,


First up, my coworker has an awesome blog where she writes about funny things and gives you library recommendations for all occasions. She recently posted this and I just want number four to be an actual thing. Someone make that happen.

If you want a laugh this gets me every time.

Speaking of laughs. I've gotten back into Hark! A Vagrant lately. I love this blog.

How badly do I want this ring

I'm in love with this jumpsuit from Johanna Ortiz. Everything in her Spring/Summer 2016 collection is beautiful. It's collections like this that make me wish I had followed my childhood dreams of being a fashion designer.

I'm on the hunt for simple, classy Christmas decorations like this one. If only I could figure out what the blog says about it...

I've been obsessively watching Tiny House videos for the past week. There's so many different options out there. 

Well hello beautiful glass planters.

Words to live by.

Please please please don't forget this. It's not religion that makes people violent it's violent people. Do not blame all for one group's actions.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment