Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The A-Z Book Tag

Hello Hello!

I posted a new video last week on my Youtube channel. It's just under 20 minutes long with tons of awkward jump cuts, but I covered 26 books so I'd say that's pretty good for my second time filming. When I told my parents about it my mom immediately asked who I expected to watch such a long video and I promptly answered, no one. At this point in time I'm just making videos to get better at it. I don't expect them to be perfect, let alone good. Making Youtube videos was something I talked about doing for a long time but would always come up with excuses not to actually do it. I don't have a good camera, I don't know how to edit, I feel awkward talking to myself, I'm too ugly, I don't know what to talk about, and the list went on. Now I'm finally putting all those doubts aside and taking action in my life. You know, the whole idea of you don't know until you try.

Who knows if I will continue to make videos for the long term or if this will eventually end one day soon after realizing I don't care about it anymore. The fun thing about making your own content online is that you can do what you want, when you want, and you don't have to pressure yourself into making something you don't feel like making (unless it's your job/main source of income, then that's probably different).

Honestly if you watch this video at all I will be entirely grateful and if you happen to stick around until the end, well I'll be shocked and awed.


Oh and P.S. I recently changed the name of my channel to GetaKloo and I can't decide if I like it or not, so let me know what you think.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment