Friday, April 3, 2015

Joining Booktube

I'm very excited to say I made my first book related Youtube video the other day. I made a video last spring talking about makeup and hadn't felt inspired to make another one until now. Since I've purchased quite a few books recently, I  thought, "why not a book haul video?" Personally I love book haul videos. I follow a lot of Booktubers so I've been contemplating making a book related video for a while but never followed through with it... until now.


There are lots of "ums" and "so yeahs" that I hope to decrease in the next video. I figure things can only improve from here, and I'm sure it'll take time for me to develop a good rhythm.

Thank you for watching! Please feel free to like and subscribe and all of that stuff.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment