Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Week In Links 2

Hi guys and gals,

I've been a bad blogger recently and haven't kept up on things for the last couple of weeks. So let's get up to date, shall we?

My brother and his girl friend got engaged last week in Disney World! Disney is one of her favorite places and I had a hunch he would do it there, but none of us actually knew before it happened. We're all pretty damn excited about it though. They're adorable and I love them.

This illustration reminded me of them (source)

I really hope everyone saw this video of Anne Hathaway's lip sync battle with Emily Blunt. So perfect.

In case you haven't seen this either. OMG the excitement!! Like for reals this needs to come out already.


Also, apparently Adam Carolla made a movie about Paul Newman's racing career and it looks super good. What's better than one of Hollywood's finest men and car racing? Well probably a lot of things, but I'll definitely watch this movie.

I'm really late to the party on this one, but I just discovered Casey Neistat (yeah I know I'm behind the times). So I've been watching way too many of his videos lately and they're absolutely inspiring. Talk about someone who has worked hard and is living the dream. Just a reminder to keep doing what you love because you never know what kind of opportunities it will bring.


Saturday was Record Store Day. I picked up the two special releases shown above, but it was surprisingly disappointing this year. My dad and I got to RPM Records at 8:08 am (they opened at 8:00) and by then everything we really wanted was gone. Neither of us thought there would be so many people there right when it opened. I guess now we know for next year.

This is so accurate.

Candles, candles, I want all the candles.

I painted and redecorated my room last week. I'm currently working on a more in depth blog post about it, but there's still a lot of finishing touches that need to be done. I might wait until everything is done before showing it off. (hopefully it won't take too long though)


This pillow would be a perfect addition to the new room.

I also really love this Dirty Dancing poster.

I'm thinking this will be the next mug in my collection. Nothing inspires more confidence than Agent Carter. Know your value ladies and gents. They better be bringing that show back in the fall or else I'm gonna be pissed.

Finally, these because they're too funny not to share.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment