Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spending Time


Your life is so important. Make sure you appreciate the time you are given and use it for things that you find truly important.

I have noticed that I tend to waste a lot of time on my computer or watching TV shows. For the past week I've been watching the Olympics which I consider a good use of my time, but spending that much time watching TV shows takes away from other activities that I love. I want to be able to get more done and get myself to a better place than I am now. Part of making that happen will have to be finding a way to better manage my time and the way I spend my days.

Here's a list of 5 things I want to limit my time doing every day:

1. browsing the internet/social media

2. playing on my phone

3. sitting on the couch or in my bed

4. watching TV shows

5. mindlessly eating junk food

And 5 things I want to spend more time doing every day:

1. making art

2. reading

3. job searching

4. working out/doing something active

5. being outside

Do you think you spend your time wisely? What would you like to spend more/less time doing?

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment