Friday, January 6, 2012

365 Movies in 2012

Saw a 365 movie challenge on tumblr and thought "what the heck."

Movies I've watched this year other than Crazy Stupid Love, and that I've never seen before...

- X Men: First Stand- watched January 1st, 3 out of 5 stars. Definitely not my favorite X- Men movie.
- One Day- watched January 5th, 3 out of 5 stars. I loved the book and the movie was just ok. It just wasn't anything special.
- Singing in the Rain- watched January 6th, 5 out of 5 stars. It's hard to believe I've never actually seen this movie other than short clips, but I absolutely adored it. Gene Kelly, and the tap dancing, and the clothing, everything.
- Midnight in Paris: watched January 7th, 5 out of 5 stars. I loved the concept of this movie and of course Paris!

- New Years Eve: watched January 9th, 4 out of 5 stars. I really enjoyed this movie. I am a sucker for romantic and spontaneous things, plus I'm in love with New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment