Monday, January 2, 2017

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017!

Despite what some people might say, 2016 was a pretty good year. My brother got married and my parents remodeled their kitchen. I read more books than ever before and fell back in love with fashion. My car broke down, but I survived without a replacement. Gilmore Girls came back and I watch it with one of my best friends (and coffee). I spent way too much time watching TV shows on the couch with my mom and wasted time trying to fill in crossword puzzles with my dad. Nothing happened, and yet everything happened.

This past year did not bring me wealth, love, or success in the traditional sense, but it did bring growth. I have changed as a person over the last twelve months. My life has become fuller and my horizons broader. I'm more confident in myself and I can't wait to see what 2017 brings!

2016 Highlight Reel




















I spent lots of quality time with my family this year and I wouldn't trade that for the world. I hope your 2016 was as enjoyable as mine. May your coming year be full of love and joy!!

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment