Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thoughts From Yesterday

Work was a bit slow yesterday so I had a lot of time to think. Eventually I started writing them down. Of course this is not every single thought I had yesterday but here's a few random ones for your enjoyment...



Should I get a flu shot? I bet Taylor Swift gets a mandatory flu shot.

How many germs are in this lab? Strike that. I probably don't want to know.

I wonder how many other people yelled "beyond a reasonable doubt" at their TV while watching Making a Murderer like a scene from 12 Angry Men.

This email thread is really making me want to watch all the movies. I haven't watched Pride and Prejudice in way too long.

What I wouldn't give to have money. Well a lot of things actually. Right hand, organs, family members. Although if I did give my right hand I could claim my dad, Darth Vadar, did it.

Must stop drinking coffee before work. Seriously. Why do I still do this?

How often is the weatherman wrong? 

Oh look snow. So much snow. I guess the weatherman wasn't wrong. Can we just not get any more snow?

Tights are simultaneously the best and the worst. Also not helpful in the "drank coffee before work and now have to pee every 10 minutes" problem.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment