Sunday, December 13, 2015

My Christmas Wish List


I wasn't going to make a Christmas list this year since I don't really need anything, but my parents kept asking so I thought I'd make one here.

- Illustrated Harry Potter

- Hunger Makes Me a Modern Girl by Carrie Brownstein

- Letters of Note by Shaun Usher

- The Encyclopedia of Early Earth by Isabel Greenberg

- Stove Top Espresso Maker

- This mug

- And/Or this mug

- Tripod for iPhone

- Wood to make my beside table

- Vintage Train Case from Wilson's Antiques (like this one)

- Nashville Skyline by Bob Dylan vinyl record

- Kind of Blue by Miles Davis vinyl record

- Moondance by Van Morrison vinyl record

- A Darling Magazine Subscription

There you have it. I keep telling my parents the only thing I really want is the Illustrated Harry Potter, but if I get nothing that's alright too. Being able to spend a day with my family is always the best part of Christmas anyway.

What's on your Christmas list?

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment