Friday, December 18, 2015
Gift Guide: The Book Lover
- Special bookish mugs. You can find a mug for any kind of book nerd out there. I'd recommend society6, PBS, or any store dedicated to books.
- A signed copy of their favorite book. This obviously depends on what their favorite book and/or author is but a signed copy can make a extra special gift.
- A ticket to a book event with their favorite author. Great for people who love interactive gifts instead of material ones. The National Writers Series holds author events every month or so in Traverse City. Horizon Books and Brilliant Books (two local bookstores) also hold author events on a regular basis. If you don't live in the area, check out your local bookstores for author events near you.
- A beautiful edition of books they like. Much like the signed book option, there's plenty of beautiful editions of books out there in the world. Check out the absolutely gorgeous editions of these three Bronte novels from Vintage Classics.
- Book related clothing from Out of Print. So they can wear their bookish love with pride.
- Bookish candles.