Sunday, October 5, 2014

What I'm Excited For In October

Hey guys!

Fall is my favorite time of year. The weather is the perfect compromise between hot and cold; it's not too cloudy, but not overly sunny either. Nature looks beautiful this time of year and my walks outside are filled with a whole array of colors. Don't get me wrong, I love the lush green colors of summer, but they can't beat the deep reds, rich oranges, and brilliant golds you find in autumn.


Fall is also my favorite time in fashion. Boots, sweaters, skirts with cute tights, beanies, scarves and it's the best time of year to wear jeans.

Apples/Farmer's Market/Apple Cider


New Books. I already got my hands on a copy of Not That Kind Of Girl by Lena Dunham, but I can't wait for Amy Poehler's book, Yes Please, to come out on October 28th.


Fall TV shows. I've been loving Forever and How To Get Away With Murder so far.

Harvest Chai and hot coffee. The change in season means the end of my iced coffee consumption. Back to the hot drinks with rising steam and instant warmth.


Pumpkin Donuts. I'm not really a donut girl, but I do love pumpkin flavored ones.

HOCKEY! The season starts this week and I can't wait to root for my boys again. Go Wings!



What are your favorite parts of fall? What are you looking forward to in October?

-S

1 comment:

  1. Tights and hosiery are a great fashion accessory for the fall you still get to wear your great winter dresses with out completely freezing. Tights are something that every girl needs in her wardrobe because leggings don't look great under all dresses, and tights give it a light feeling.

    Tights, stockings, and leggings are the Fashion hosiery trends for the fall

    ReplyDelete