Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer Reading List

Hey Guys,
I love the idea of having a summer reading list. I don't normally give myself a short term TBR, but summer seems like the perfect time for an exception. Hopefully I manage to finish all nine of the books listed below. Two of the books are novellas, but I'm not exactly a fast reader. The only book that I have started, and am close to being done with, is The Shadow of the Wind. Since I haven't yet finished any of the books on the list, I figured I'd give a link to each book on Goodreads for you guys to check out descriptions and other people's ratings.

- The Shadow of the Wind

- The Circle

- The Diary of a Young Girl

- The Night Circus

- Fracture Me

- The Angel's Game

- Seeking Her

- We Were Liars

- Goodnight June

Have you made a summer reading list? If so, what books have you included?

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment