Thursday, May 29, 2014

Spring '14 Playlist

I haven't made a playlist in a while so I thought I'd share some of the music I've been listening to most for the past couple of months. I purchased The Fault In Our Stars soundtrack when it came out and I've been obsessed with that lately, so I've added a few songs from that list. I've also provided links to each individual song on youtube if you want to have a listen. It's kind of a grab bag of music but I think they ended up fitting together nicely.



1. I Ain't Leavin' Without Your Love by Nashville Cast

2. Bomfalleralla by Afasi and Filthy

3. Heart Out by The 1975

4. Girls Chase Boys by Ingrid Michaelson

5. Airwaves by Ray LaMontagne

6. Riptide by Vance Joy

7. Blood by Escapists

8. Let It Out by Black Prairie

9. Alone Again by Betty Who

10. Worthy by Jacob Banks

11. Supernova by Ray LaMontagne

12. Let Me In by Grouplove

13. One Light Shining by Nashville Cast

14. 1998 by Chet Faker

15. Not A Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment