Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 2013 Playlist

Some music I've been listening to and loving this month.


  1. High Society by Betty Who
  2. Chocolate by The 1975
  3. Bad Blood by Bastille
  4. Bottom Of The River by Delta Rae
  5. The Lonely Life by City and Colour
  6. When I Was Younger by Liz Lawrence
  7. Snowship by Benjamin Francis Leftwich
  8. You Can Be All Kinds Of Emotional by The Lone Bellow
  9. Clouds by A Firm Handshake
  10. If I Loved You by Delta Rae
  11. Things We Lost In The Fire by Bastille
  12. We Are 1980 by Said The Whale
  13. Gone by Olivia Broadfield
  14. Tree To Grow by The Lone Bellow
  15. Of Space And Time by City and Colour
  16. Belong by Carter Brothers
  17. Sex by The 1975
  18. Pompeii by Bastille
  19. Somebody Loves You by Betty Who
  20. Dance In The Graveyard by Delta Rae
*And as a special mention because I didn't think it really fit in with the other songs Top Rated by Icona Pop.


I found a lot of these songs through The Vampire Diaries (yes, I shamelessly watch this), so whoever runs the music for that show has excellent taste. That and some stuff my friend has sent me. I hope you all enjoy these songs as much as I have.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment