Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm just gonna leave this here for ya'll

Today my friend sent me a link to "Losing Weight in the City's" post about not making excuses and why you can do anything you want to do. I've only read Theodora's blog a handful of times but I really loved this post. Her words got me thinking about how many excuses I've been making lately... and how many times I've thought to myself "I can't do this". Pretty much everything she's mentioned is something I've used as an excuse to mope around and not try any harder than I've wanted to.

This summer I was doing really well with exercising and losing weight. My old roommate Amanda kept me motivated to do Insanity every day and so did the bike trip. With all my hard work I was noticing a difference and so was Amanda. But after I got home from the bike trip and started school, my motivation to exercise has been put up on a shelf and been collecting dust. I know it's time to change my habits again because I'm reverting back to old ways in not only the physical sense but the mental as well. I've always known how important exercise is, but this was just a reminder to myself.

So no more excuses. I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment