Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall 2012 Playlist

Stuff I've been listening lately. Some new and some older stuff (pretty typical). Here's a link to the 8 Tracks Mix I made of this.

  • Live and Die by The Avett Brothers
  • Here I am Alive by Yellowcard
  • Hopeless Wonderer by Mumford and Sons
  • Love Lost by The Temper Tramp
  • Sleep Alone by Two Door Cinema Club
  • Warm Whispers by Missy Higgins
  • Fuck This Place by Frightened Rabbit
  • Demons by Imagine Dragons
  • Somewhere in Neverland by All Time Low
  • Local Man Ruins Everything by The Wonder Years
  • Maps by The Front Bottoms
  • Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
  • Lovers' Eyes by Mumford and Sons
  • Everyone's Waiting by Missy Higgins
  • Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
  • Lakehouse by Of Monsters and Men
  • Angela by Missy Higgins
  • My Heroine by The Maine
  • Carried Away by Passion Pit
  • Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men
  • Sun by Two Door Cinema Club
  • Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran

I feel like I'm leaving out a ton of stuff I've been listening to, but I tried to choose those songs that I've been replaying a lot or songs that aren't exactly the songs played on the radio but I think are excellent songs by that artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment