Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm not getting anywhere here...

I've spent all night thinking of ways to make some extra cash (seeing as I currently don't have a job and I need money for a whole list of things). Currently I haven't got any good prospects.
Here's the list I've come up with so far...


  • buy myself bongos and play them on the streets (but I don't have money to buy bongos so that's out)
  • become a cleaning lady for people (am I really that great at cleaning?)
  • organize people's closets (what if there were spiders...)
  • become someone's personal shopper
  • start selling off my belongings (anything besides books)
  • write a short story (now I just need a good idea)
  • blog more often (maybe people would actually start reading it and stuff)
  • start selling my cookies/start a little bakery (I am a pretty good chocolate chip cookie maker, but who the heck would I sell them too?)
  • make and sell items on etsy (I'm not that crafty)
  • sell my art..... hahahahhaha
  • start making YouTube videos (I can only imagine the nothing I would talk about)
  • do people's hair and makeup (I mean I used to do it all the time to my cousin as a child...that's gotta count for something)
  • lemonade stand?
  • can someone just pay me to travel and review things and write about my ideas? anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment