Saturday, April 28, 2012

Vans Warped Tour 2012 Playlist

So, I've heard a lot of people say "oh the lineup for Warped this year sucks." Well if you think it's not up to par, maybe I have a bad taste in music because I like about every band on the list. So much so, that I decided to make a playlist based off of it.


  • Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings
  • No One Does It Better by You Me At Six
  • Oh Well, Oh Well by Mayday Parade
  • Kiss Me by New Found Glory
  • Kiss Me Again by We Are In the Crowd
  • Dancing for Rain by Rise Against
  • Burn, Burn by Lostprophets
  • All That I've Got by The Used
  • Loverboy by You Me At Six
  • Head on Collision by New Found Glory
  • Walk On Water or Drown by Mayday Parade
  • MakeDamnSure by Taking Back Sunday
  • Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
  • Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low
  • The School of Assassins by Anti-Flag
  • You're So Last Summer by Taking Back Sunday
  • Give it All by Rise Against
  • When I Get Home You're So Dead by Mayday Parade
  • My Friends Over You by New Found Glory
  • Noise and Kisses by The Used
  • Say You Like Me by We the Kings
  • Raised by Wolves by Falling in Reverse
  • 9mm and a Three Piece Suit by Streetlight Manifesto
  • Something I Call Personality by New Found Glory
  • One Year Six Months by Yellowcard
  • Great Romances of the 20th Century by Taking Back Sunday
  • Jaws on the Floor by You Me At Six
  • Jamie All Over by Mayday Parade
  • Damned if I Do You by All Time Low

No comments:

Post a Comment