Sunday, October 16, 2011

October's Playlist

Songs I've been frequenting in October:


  • Wildcat by Ratatat
  • Somebody that I Used to Know by Gotye
  • Houdini by Foster the People
  • Nantes by Beirut
  • Is A Hope (Drinking Alone) by Laura Marling
  • What You Know by Two Door Cinema Club
  • Frick Park Market by Mac Miller
  • Freshman by The Verve Pipe
  • You Are a Tourist by Death Cab for Cutie
  • It's Like That by Run DMC
  • Money Honey by Lady Gaga
  • Midnight in Her Eyes by The Black Keys
  • Helena Beat by Foster the People
  • Polish Girl by Neon Indian
  • Towers by Bon Iver
  • Homesick by Radical Face
  • The Joker by Steve Miller Band
  • East Harlem by Beirut
  • When the Sun Goes Down by The Arctic Monkeys
  • Too Dramatic (The Morning Benders Remix) by Ra Ra Riot
  • What Sarah Said by Death Cab for Cutie
  • Cheers (Drinks to that) by Rihanna
  • Wildfire by SBTRKT
  • Only Man by Audio Bullys
  • Anthem Part 2 by Blink 182
  • King of Rock by Run DMC
  • Night by Night by Chromeo
  • Naked Kids by Grouplove
  • Love the Way You Walk Away by Blitzen Trapper
  • Boys Boys Boys by Lady Gaga

I've been revisiting a lot of The Fame by Lady Gaga (I was not a fan of the Fame Monster at all) and the one band we all agree on in my art class is Blink 182 which kind of makes me laugh. Of course Run DMC is always good as well as anything Death Cab or Black Keys. Also, I've been loving Foster the People recently, the whole Torches CD is a recommendation (but I guess I recommend any band on this list).

* Here's the playlist on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment