Friday, September 23, 2011

Current Obsessions

1. Somebody that I Used to Know(ft. Kimbra) by Gotye. I have been listening to this song nonstop for the last day and a half.


2. New Girl. I've already watched the pilot episode again because I got it for free on iTunes this week. I love Zooey Deschanel, and Jess is pretty much the perfect character. I'm so excited for new shows this year.

3. Hunger Games. I finally broke down and bought the trilogy because I haven't been able to make it to the library and I finished One Day. I had only read about 60 pages (nook version) of it from reading out of friend's books over the past month or so. I bought the books last Saturday night and have already finished Hunger Games and read 100 pages of Catching Fire. I just don't want these books to stop. SO GOOD!

4. Tumblr. All day, all night.

5. Shoes.  I want new shoes so bad and I think today it finally hit me that in reality I have no money. All the money that is currently residing in my bank account is not for me to just spend on shoes, shoes, and more shoes, it's there to pay for my apartment. There's a really cute pair of purple Converse I want, and a pair of TOMS, and a pair of heals, and a pair of boots for fall/winter that would all look wonderful on me and in my closet. Sadly, I know that for me, none of these shoes are a necessity, just a luxury which I can not currently afford.

6. The Art Buildings. I pretty much like all my classes this semester, but being in the art buildings with all the artsy people makes me super happy. I feel so comfortable when I walk in there and excited for class.

1 comment:

  1. Love this Gotye song - it's SO awesome. I find a lot of good music on Tumblr, and this was something that came up a few months back. Tumblr makes me feel cooler.
    Also, Hunger Games? Loved the books. Excited for the movies. Hope they are up to snuff.

    ReplyDelete