Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Might Have to Start Watching The Voice Now

I've only ever seen bits and pieces of a few episodes of The Voice ever, but when I heard Cassadee Pope was on last night I thought I should change my ways. For those who don't know, Cassadee was the lead singer of a band called Hey Monday. Now I'm not here to go on and on about how I was her biggest fan way before I ever heard her name on the Voice; I definitely wasn't that dedicated to the band or her music, but I knew I liked her voice. And man, when I saw her audition video there were instant goose bumps.


I was kind of surprised she didn't pick Adam (well in my mind if he was an option I don't know why anyone wouldn't pick Adam, but that's just me). I'm not really a Blake Shelton fan, but he's lucky to have Cassadee on his team.

I don't really know how the show works but hopefully she stays on and we can see lots more from this talented girl in the future.

Also side note, her boyfriend, Rian Dawson (the one in the beanie), was super adorable when they showed him backstage. They make for a super cute couple. Plus I love All Time Low.

No comments:

Post a Comment