Saturday, January 6, 2018

New Year, New Peace of Mind

Happy 2018!



2017 brought a whirlwind of changes to my life, and I don't think anyone would believe me if I told them this past year was all sunshine and roses.  Last year challenged me to accept the present. While I reached many of the goals I had set for 2017 and experienced joy on occasions such as the night my nephew was born, I still struggled to find happiness in my daily life. On a large scale I could see myself moving forward, gaining experience and growing as a person, but I still felt stuck. Maybe feeling stuck is something we all experience at one point or another, but the universality of the situation doesn't make it any easier. I learned a lot about myself this year and worked hard not to let those bad feelings get the best of me. As I've been told before, good things take time and maybe I just need to be a little more patient.

I spent the last night of 2017 laying out puzzle pieces and watching New Years Rockin' Eve with my parents. This was the first year I didn't feel like I was missing out on "the party" or secretly wishing I was spending the night with other people. I said goodbye to 2017 feeling content and at peace. I hope you felt that too, whatever you were doing.

What has been said, what has been done, however you have felt over the past year is there to stay. Start 2018 off with a blank slate. Happy New Year everyone!

- Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Nice Article. Thank you very much for sharing this awesome post with us. Keep Posting. Batman Henchman Jacket




    avengers costumes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful such an extraordinary sum for this information. I have to disclose to you I concede to a couple of the centers you make here and others may require some further review, anyway I can see your perspective .

    Real Leather Jackets For Men

    Harley Davidson Motorcycle Riding Jackets

    Men Leather Shorts

    Leather Trench Coat for Men

    Letterman Jacket

    ReplyDelete