Friday, September 18, 2015

Planner Stickers

Hello Hello!

As I mentioned in my July Favorites post, I have been loving planner stickers. I've always been drawn to creative outlets like scrapbooking, doodling and other artsy type activities, so it was no real surprise that I quickly became obsessed with planner stickers. They're so pretty. And so useful.

Okay maybe they aren't the greatest idea financially, but they bring me joy and that's what I'm focusing on. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to use my planner and design my spreads. It'd be nice if I could afford all the stickers I wanted and make my planner exactly how I like, but that's never going to happen.

Since I love watching videos and looking at pictures of other people's planner spreads I figured it'd be fun to share the type of stickers I tend to buy. Here's a few of my favorite Etsy sticker shops. You can follow the link to each of the shops to find your own planner stickers.

Scribble Prints Co.

Vintage Gypsy Road


Willowfields



PopFizzPaper


Sweet Kawaii Design


CricketPaperCo

You can find a sticker for any type of activity or planner. There's so many variations of stickers available online. Once you jump down the rabbit hole though, there's no going back. Eventually I'd love to start trying to print or design some of my own stickers to save a little money, but for now I'll leave it up to the shop owners.

Have a good day!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment