Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Look Back on Winter Break

Seeing as this will most likely be my last official "Winter Break," it made me realize that 2012 will bring the end of my undergraduate career (or at least I hope so). This break was really about sleeping in and relaxing and de-stressing.

I stayed in my pajamas, watched movies, and read books in front of the fire place.
I spent some wonderful time with my family.
I spent some amazing and fun times with my friends.
I caught up with people.
I went out for drinks.
I went to my favorite coffee shops.
I browsed the book store from long periods of time.
I went to see White Christmas with Sandy.
I went to see Sherlock Holmes with my Mom.
I had lunch with my cousin.
I spent New Years randomly dancing in the street.

Sometimes I miss just being home and it makes me not want to go back to school, but at the same time, I like living away from home. I like learning. I like that I still get scheduled breaks. We'll see what the semester brings. 

-S

books read: 0/50
movies watched: 4/360

No comments:

Post a Comment