Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ABC's

I was catching up on all my blogs today and noticed that both Emily from the Daily Garnish and Gina from Fitnessista had done this ABC's of themselves, so I thought I'd give it a go.


Here's the ABC's of Sarah :)

I miss my family when I'm away!

A. Age: 20....on the 4 month countdown to being 21
B. Bed size: Twin lofted bed at school, comfy because of the amazing memory foam I have on it, but my bed at my house is a queen....I like to sprawl out at night (pleasantly surprised I haven't fallen off the loft in the middle of the night yet)
C. Chore you dislike: Oh geez.... I would say washing dishes, but as I've told you before vacuuming probably wins as the worst thing in the world for me. Not that it's hard to do, I just can't stand the sound.
D. Dogs: None :( I have a cat though, his name is Linis......he's part siamese, part devil (somehow I love him anyway)
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast. Not only my favorite meal of the day, but essential for me not to feel sick the rest of the day.
F. Favorite color:  Purple. When I was young I told my parents as long as it was purple I'd buy anything....including a car. Exact quotes would have been, "I'd buy a truck as long as it is purple."
G. Gold or silver:  I wear more silver, but I think it just depends on the occasion.
H. Height:  In the last few years I've either been 5 foot, 2 and 3/4 inches or 5 foot, 3 inches. Personally I like to tell people the later ;)
I. Instruments you play(ed):  Clarinet. I played for 3(?) years I think, starting in elementary school and continued till after 7th grade.
J. Job title:  Student. I need a job so if anyone knows of something open...
K. Kids: Thankfully not yet. Maybe one day....although I'm totally creeped out by pregnancy so I might just adopt.
L. Live:  Kalamazoo, Michigan at WMU currently. The whole rest of my life I've lived in the same house (except for a brief time when our house was being worked on and we lived with my Gparents) in Traverse City, Michigan.
M. Mom’s name:  Jane
N. Nicknames:  Kloo, S, Kloosterhoff, Orchada (by my best friend Chelsea)
O. Overnight hospital stays:  I could write it all out, but I won't put you through that. A few nights here and there when I was a child, tonsils removed and whatnot. A little over a week after my jaw surgery summer of 2008 and almost 2 weeks when it got infected after a month.
P. Pet peeves:  Someone putting my stuff away or moving it so I can't find anything....I can't think of all the other things at the moment.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I do wish we could chat longer, but.... I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye."
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings:  one and only brother, Taylor (24).
T. Time you wake up:  It depends on the day. Usually I set my alarm for 6:15 on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 7:15 for Mondays and Wednesdays. Most of the time I wake up around 10 naturally.
U. Underwear:  Yes, I wear underwear (if that's the question). Most of mine are from Vicky's or American Eagle.
V. Vegetables you dont’ like:  I can't think of anything I really dislike....if mushrooms were a veggie I'd probably say that, but I don't hate them.
W. What makes you run late: Doesn't everyone run late? It's usually because I'm playing around on my computer and not getting ready....woops.
X. X-rays you’ve had:  Plethera....chest, back, hips, legs, feet, knees, arms.....year, after year, after year up until the end of high school.
Y. Yummy food you make:  I haven't had a chance to cook/bake a lot in the past but I can't wait to test out my skills next year when I live in the apartment. My mom and I just put together an amazing pesto/chicken/mozzarella/tomato/onion pizza last week when I was home. Delicious. Either that or chocolate chip cookies :)
Z. Zoo animal favorites:  Tough one. It's a three way tie between an elephant, hippopotamus, or turtle.


Any surprises?

No comments:

Post a Comment